Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Talk Like A Pirate Day 2017

Robert Louis Stevenson's hand-drawn map
for the original publication of
Treasure Island
Ahoy there Mates!

Just a quick little note for Talk Like a Pirate Day! Thought I would share a post I published three years ago, with a number of resources for your use (I checked links and changed or removed those that were faulty, so they should be all good today).  

Talk Like a Pirate Day Resources

Loads of printables and curriculum ideas for all ages (even up through high school!!!) can be found linked there~ Enjoy!

And here's an interesting article for you to peruse about current naval use of the skull and crossbones... Why the Navy's Top Spy Submarine Flew a Pirate Flag While Pulling Into Port.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails