Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Some Musical "nuggets" for December (Free!)


As I was posting to my personal facebook page I decided that maybe I should pop out a really quick blog post with some of the free music that I've been finding around the web. :) At the time of writing these were all available for free...

Amazon:
Christmas Anthem - Single Which is a great, upbeat.. Anthem!
and this Green Hill Christmas Music Sampler which makes me think of lightly falling snow and baking Christmas cookies~ mostly instrumental, "background music".

Noise Trade: (Music is free, but feel free to leave the artist(s) a tip!) I love this site for finding new-to-me artists!

Kerrie Roberts has a 5 song Christmas Album, Thank You Child,  that is very listenable.
Here's a video "preview" of Jingle Bells from the album:



Here is a really fun album Hill and Hale and their Merry Friends: Christmastime ~ somewhat nostalgic jazzy/musical feel~ And the song "Reindeer" really hits home tonight, in particular, as we've had far too much "rain, dear!" If you're looking for a fun album, check this one out! :) Here's "Reindeer" for your listening pleasure:


Hear It First 
Peter Furler's very pleasant version of What Child is This from his new Christmas Album "Peter Furler Christmas, feat. David Ian

This should keep you busy for awhile~ Watch my page for more music!


Blessings~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails