Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Art~ Dragonflies

Just a quick little post tonight~
I often run across something I want to do, and bookmark it, or lately, just keep the tab open on my iPad. That way it is fresh in my brain!

It took me 2 weeks to get to this one, so we weren't able to submit it to Harmony Fine Arts at Home's "Slideshow" for the week of July 9.... but better late than never!


Youngest and I made pastel chalk dragonflies on a large drawing pad~ plenty of room for us to work side-by-side on the front porch. We followed this "Assignment" found on Barb's site by Tricia at Southern Hodgepodge. I've used a couple of her other projects, and they are very well done. I've not found the funds just yet to purchase her book, but it's on my wishlist. :)

If you try this project, I'd love to see the results!

Blessings~




Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails