Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Abe's Market ~ a Few Organic and Natural Gifts Under $25

I don't know if you've noticed the ad for Abe's Market over on my sidebar, but I have enjoyed a number of items purchased from this store, especially as I try to use more organic and natural items. If you are looking for some gifts that fit that profile, you might be interested to see a sampling of what is available at Abe's Market.

To sweeten the pot, all purchases made through December 31, 2014 will be shipped for free (no minimum), and all orders placed *before* December 17th are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas.

Organic and Natural Gifts Under $25

Foot Care Candy Mint Foot Polish
By: Deep Steep
$7.01

Canal Street Daisy Nail Polish
By: Scotch Naturals
$15.00

Small Herbal Healing Kit
By: Elemental Herbs
$24.00

Chocolate Bar Variety Gift Set
By: Wild Ophelia
$10.25

Spice Tin Gift Box
By: Sauce Goddess Gourmet
$24.00

Small Change Pink/Vanilla Burp & Bib Set
By: Kee-Ka Organics
$25.00

Eco-dough
By: eco-kids
$19.99

Wool Felt Jewelry Kit
By: Artterro
$22.00

Check back on my blog coupons, which can be used on all items, including those on sale!

Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails