Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Swan-Like I Glide.... a chapter or two a day...

Just popping in a quick post on some of my favorite read-aloud chapter books~ 
These make excellent "Reader" gifts if you are looking to add quality children's literature to your home library or to a friend's home library. 
(Note: I am linking to a variety of paperback and kindle versions, depending on my preference and/or availability for a particular title, and there are titles that span a number of ages, for family reading time)

      
        
      
     
I hope you find something new and interesting for your school-year or lazy days of summer reading times! 
Blessings~






Elementary Reading Lists



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails