Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Revisiting Ooka Island and Save up to 30% off!

Hello Friends! 

Looking for a gift idea from the grandparents? Want to pick up something educational that doesn't take up space in your house (Just on your hard-drive)? Here's an idea for you~ an annual subscription to Ooka Island, a Learn-to-Read Adventure for 3-7 year olds.

I have received a special offer from Ooka Island to share with my readers. I reviewed this program with Littlest last fall(2011), and he still talks about it, over a year later! That's a pretty good indication of it's uniqueness and interest value. I also know that many of the things that he learned "Stuck" which is great!

I realize that everyone is at a different place economically, and we tend to be in a "bare-bones" sort of place ourselves (one reason that being part of the TOS Review Crew is such a blessing!), but I can say without reservation that if Ooka Island fit my budget, I would definitely purchase a subscription for my boyo. It's a solid program with some fun bells and whistles! :) With 30% off it is made more affordable, which everyone can appreciate!


 Just click the graphic to learn more. :)
Share to get up to 30% off Ooka Island!
Blessings~
 
Disclaimer: I received free product in exchange for posting this special. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails