Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Naturally Antibac Cutting Boards?


Local craft fairs are one of my favorite places to get unique gift ideas (for giving to others as well as my own wishlist when appropriate 😁), and Forever Boards is one of those small businesses. 

Forever Boards craft cutting boards (and more) out of reclaimed Corian scrap destined for landfills, which fits into my personal version of reduce, reuse, recycle, upcycle. Not rabid about RRRU, but definitely believe it falls under being a good steward of God's creation. 

Cheese Tray (Very useful size)

They also have some very interesting, fun and unique "shaped" cutting boards~ this is an obvious favorite in my house, but there are others that are equally interesting and fun.




Visit Forever Boards on their WebsiteFacebookTwitter, and Instagram

I notice that unless you are purchasing in person at a craft fair, all boards are custom cut to order, and may take up to 2 weeks to ship, so something to keep in mind, :) 

 Blessings~


This was a totally unsolicited post. I just think this is a quality item worth sharing about

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails