Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Patient: Blessed ~ "Wordless" (not) Wednesday

My Wordless Wednesday posts are seldom actually wordless... 
more wordy in an inspirational manner (I hope) 

This was a bit of gorgeous that I snapped a photo of today...


What stage is your mould in today?
Are you being prepared, fired, or broken to display the glory that is found inside? 



Sharing a new-to-me resource
Quote found @ ChristianQuotes.info where you can search over 10,000 quotes by Biblical Reference, Author, or Topic. They can send you a daily quote to FB Messenger, if you're so inclined, and there are many shareable images found on their website and Facebook Page.

When you need to find a quote for a speech or paper, to help encourage a friend, or to add to a pretty picture, this is another resource for you!

Blessings~
*note: just an FYI/inspirational post, no promotion of any sort ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails