Saturday, June 27, 2015

Nuggets of Gold for end of June~ Some music and a Novel

A few Freebie Nuggets for you to end/begin your week~

Noisetrade has an  Ellie Holcomb Collection. You may have heard some of Ellie's work on the radio over the past year, and I for one, am enjoying her music and style.

Trivia: For those who have followed Contemporary Christian Music for decades, you might be familiar with producer Brown Bannister. I first really became aware of him when he produced Twila Paris' "Cry For the Desert" album. Ellie Holcomb is Brown Bannister's daughter, and continues the musical tradition in her family.

Great Historical Novel
Free at the time of posting
Need some good semi-fluff reading for your summer vacation? Here's a good read that I enjoyed, and it's currently free! :)

I'll hopefully be back with more nuggets soon, now that we're down to one baseball team (Big Diamond Summer League), and the recital is in the books! :)


Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails