Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful~ Days 3-8 (catching up!)

Whoops! Got a little behind! 


Day 3 ~ Thankful for my steady, loving sweetheart

Day 4 ~ This lovely young lady

Day 5 ~ Charming lad (everyone's Best Friend!)

Day 6 ~ One who brings laughter to our lives 

Day 7 ~ The group of them together that just make me smile! 
So grateful that homeschooling means 
I get to spend every day with them!
Day 8 ~  No photo for this one~ although I am not happy about the outcome of the election, I AM thankful that I have grown up in a country that has a history of protecting our freedom to worship God as we see fit, to share our faith, and to have a say in our government.

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails