Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Visual Latin "Back-To-School Sale" 30% off through August 8

Hey friends~ just a quick note to let you know that my most favorite elementary/middle school Latin Program is running their last big sale of the year. If you haven't picked up your Latin Program just yet,  this could be a good time! All VL products are 30% off until Wed, August 8. In honor of the first emperor, use the code AUGUSTUS at checkout to get your discount. Tell your friends!

If you are new to my blog, you can read my review of Visual Latin from last fall, and see if this might be something your child(ren) would enjoy! 
Blessings~
Photobucket
Disclaimer: I received this/these item(s)/service for free as part of the TOS Review Crew Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails