Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yoplait Light Winner

Sorry that I was late on the draw for this~ while I had planned to be home the day the drawing ended, we had to make up our "rained-out-last-week" ski field trip yesterday, so I was gone ALL day! (We didn't even end up with the overcast skies that were forecast, so my poor kiddos came home with sunburned faces... :(  but the weather was amazingly lovely!)

OK, so now that you have heard my excuse.... on to the winner~ I used random.org to draw from my entries~


Photobucket

And  Raven In A Blue Room  won with the comment I tweeted your giveaway.

Congratulations, Raven In A Blue Room. I am sending you an email. I need to hear from you by Monday, noon, EST with your contact information, so that Yoplait and My BlogSpark can send your package out to you!


Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails