Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WOW! AWARDS! FUN!

OK, I am a little slow on the uptake here, but I just realized that I have received in the past 2.5 weeks my first Blog Awards! Cool, that! :)


The First is the Lovely Award, bestowed on me by The Crazy Mom .
(I don't know how "Charming" my blog is, but I do consider myself friendly... ;) )
Anyway, thanks a bunch!

You can read about the award and then go check out MY picks...
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

The Second Award that I received came from SisterTipster, and is a TOS Crew-specific Award,


created by Sheri . Thanks, Ladies! Now to pass this one along as well! :) It's been an honor to "Serve" with all of you this year! What a fun, busy, wild and crazy, educational ride it's been!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails