Friday, February 28, 2014

Snow, Sirens, Sharpeners, Songs, Skating~ My Random 5 on Friday

^ Linking up here ^

Random 5 on Friday

1. It's snowy out there! (What else do we expect, it *is* still February, barely) :) (another 1/2 foot forecasted for Monday~ woohoo!) (This picture is from a "light snow" this week~ Eldest is the photographer)

2. 6 year old boys can make amazingly realistic fire engine and police siren sounds! Fun in small doses, but constant??? ;)

3. My Classroom Friendly Pencil Sharpener giveaway ends tonight! Go enter!

click graphic to
purchase the album
4. Casting Crowns! Thrive tour! In New England! (Hurrah for musicians who visit New England~ they are few and far between it seems) Littlest will be attending his first "paid for" concert. Exciting!

5. Skating is fun! (You knew that, I'm sure, but we had a blast skating to Christian Music last weekend with Positive FM in Portland, ME)

So, that's a bit of the randomness going through my brain today~ what's going on in your neck o' the woods?

Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. We are supposed to have a big storm hit us in Ohio. I'm so over the snow. Crossing my fingers we do not get as much as they are saying because Ms. Taylor has an appointment very early in the morning on Monday.

    I have wanted to take my kids ice skating! We never actually do it though. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails