Friday, February 7, 2014

Random 5~ Snow, Someday, Street, Sochi, Steven C. C.,

Friday Random 5


1. Snow
*** I STILL LOVE Snow! *** I mean really~ who can disregard these delicate beauties.... even if they ARE piled up 12 inches deep!

2. Someday...
Our Christmas tree (real) is still up~ not losing needles yet, but I *think* it is coming down next week! (Before Valentine's Day...) We've been enjoying the lights, but I'm ready to have the space back again.

3. Street
We have new neighbors across the street~ boys for Youngest to play with...

4. Sochi
Grateful that I can watch the Winter Olympics from the comfort of my own home, and not have to deal with the "developing country" inconveniences that the media and athletes are encountering... Some of it is rather unexpected for an event of the size and prestige of the Olympic Games. Have you seen any of the reports? Here's one...

5. Steven Curtis Chapman
Mother/Daughter weekend with friends in NYC this weekend! Going to see SCC at Carnegie Hall! How totally unexpected and exciting! Should be fun! One of my all time favorite Christian artists~ his music is always new, fresh, and well crafted, because there is "more to this life."

Linking up with
Have a fantastic weekend!
Blessings~



1 comment:

  1. I love Steven Curtis Chapman! I do not love snow. ;) I'd only heard about a lack of pillows regarding the Olympics. I'll have to see what I can find to read about it later. I think we Americans often forget how really, truly blessed we are.

    Found you on the Random 5 linky. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails