Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Few End of Year Nuggets for you~

I've taken a bit of a break from my blog~ Christmas, family, headaches (not related to Christmas or family, just poor timing), but wanted to make sure that you all get in on some specials that are going on right now, as well as sharing some posts that I have found interesting and timely.

Because we celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas, we are very happy to know that there are others who join us in that tradition.

The Institute for Excellence in Writing is offering gifts to those who register to receive them~ I have taken advantage of their 12 Days of Christmas offerings in the past, so can say from experience that this is worth checking out ~ here.

Since I don't regularly purchase protein powder I was intrigued by this post from Green Thickies that shows how to make a Protein Shake *without* Protein powder~ planning to try this one soon!

Money Saving Mom has a listing of 15 resources to help you get organized in 2014 (I'm not suggesting that any of you, my readers, are unorganized, but personally *I* find these helpful!).

Once I find a source for Citric Acid, I think that these DIY Toilet Bombs might be a project to try out, as I continue to search out natural alternatives to harsh cleaning chemicals.

I will be back later this week, but in the meantime

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Blessings~




1 comment:

  1. Looks like the Vitamin Shoppe sells citric acid powder for $4.99 for a 4oz bottle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails