Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 2 weeks worth of ideas(some links)

Menu Plan Monday~

Last week I just didn't get around to posting, so here is what we did:
Monday: Plumb ran out of time, hence no post... I used Ramen Noodles (No spice packet) to make a sort of eggy/veggie saucy one pot dish. Hey, the cupboards were a little bare, so I worked with what we had... ;)
Tuesday: Veal Stew from a recipe I created with my daughter when she was almost 2 :)
Wednesday: a Chicken and Rice dish based on This Recipe from RecipeShoeBox I did modify it a little~ crushed/pureed canned tomatoes, Brown Rice, I skipped the cilantro (One child can't stand it... ;(  , and I added some chopped black olives. It was Yum!
Thursday: Veal Stew Leftovers
Friday: Speedy Quesadilla's (PB&J for my Middlest who doesn't "do" melted cheese)

Now, on to this week! Sorry that I didn't have a chance to do more linking and/or including recipes~ BUSY weekend, and start to the week!

Monday~ Chicken Soup From the Wilson's Farm Cookbook (love the recipes in this book!)
Tuesday~ More Chicken Soup.... DH made a HUGE pot, with a whole box of Alphabet Noodles! :)
Wednesday~ If I'm ambitious, I'll make pasties (Just to give you an idea....look here ), if not probably meatloaf or Salisbury Steak
Thursday~ Stew or Soup, but I'm still choosing which what (picked up new cookbooks at the library book sale last week, and I haven't had a chance to check them out yet!)
Friday~ Pizza

If you need more inspiration this week, be sure to go visit Menu Plan Monday!
Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails