Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Associations ~ Not Quite so Wordless Wednesday...


Associations

I think God was trying to get my attention today. Wise words about those we associate with showed up for me in more than one place today, so I figured I should share...




I thought this photo I took on a walk this week was appropriate to add to Washington's words... 

And then I read this... 




You can read the whole devotional at StudentDevos.com 

I was curious, so I checked my other devotional options, How interesting that they all apply in some way or another.
Days of Praise speaks of the importance of the unity of believers, which relates to choosing good company, being "...like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind." - Philippians 2:2
OurDailyBread.org, and their thought for the day brings it around full circle, because when we turn our backs on bad company and feel alone, we are not alone, but in the company of God.


So~ not a wordless Wednesday, but perhaps a good word! 
Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails