Thursday, February 15, 2018

Swagbucks... earn Amazon Gift Cards for Real!

Even though Valentine's Day is over, you can still "Share the Love," AND get an extra boost to your budget in February.

If you haven't tried Swagbucks before, you can get a bonus $3 for signing up as my referral this month. If you're a frequent reader, you already know that Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash. (Personally, I go for Amazon Gift Cards most of the time, which helps me stretch my gift-giving budget throughout the year!)                        

When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $3 bonus! Here's how:               1. Sign up using this link                        
2. Earn 300 SB total before 3/1/18. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!                           3. If you want even more bonuses, you'll get a $10 (1000 SB rebate) bonus for making your first shop purchase! That's in addition to the SB you earn for every dollar you spend.    
That's it. It's super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and last year, pretty much just using Swagbucks for searching, I earned $60 in Amazon Gift cards... which may not seem like much, but for our family it's a huge help.

If you use the search function at all, try Swagbucks instead, and earn some Swagbucks!

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails