Friday, September 1, 2017

Less Messy Painting ~ Kwik Stix @ BJ's!!


You might remember a post this spring highlighting a no mess (or at least "great, less mess potential...") art product, Kwik Stix solid Tempera Paint. Well, I have some great news for my wholesale club shopping friends. Kwik Stix are now available at all BJ's Wholesale Clubs!

If you're looking for a cool new art supply for the school year, this could be it! Oh, and although it is somewhat marketed to the elementary crowd, just know that you'll probably be having fun with them yourself! :D You can (re)read my review from this spring to get an idea of what all can be done... (I think there is great potential for Popsicle stick painting and various lessons for the Prek/K crowd, too!). 


It's also a great idea to stash away for gifting! :)

I'm loving the new greater variety of colors, and can't wait to get started with some projects of our own (I'm holding off from officially starting school until the first full week after Labor Day, as usual). 

Blessings~

1 comment:

  1. I really like the original tempura sticks. Thanks for sharing! I will have to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails