Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Do you use SWAGBUCKS???

The digital rewards site Swagbucks just hit a major milestone – they have given their members over $200 million in cash and free gift cards since 2008! (Wow! I joined right after they started... December 2008!)

I use Swagbucks all the time to get free gift cards doing stuff I already do online, Usually from searching, but also shopping through their portal, and answering surveys. You can also earn points by watching videos and discovering great deals.

To demonstrate how big a number 200 million really is, here are some fun facts:



If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, and are interested in earning points that turn into giftcards by doing simple everyday things like searching for information, please consider signing up using my referral link.

Thanks!
Now to go cash in the bucks I have so that I can go birthday shopping for my middlest... Thanks to Swagbucks, I can afford to pick up some things from his wishlist on Amazon! :)

Blessings~


Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails