I don't often post about Swagbucks, but they have a promotion going on right now that can enable you to earn a 400 SB bonus~ which is mighty close to a $5 gift card, and since I'm all about finding those nuggets of small change that add up, I thought I should make sure you knew about this one! :)
It's time for another round of SWAGO! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities (I use Swagbucks as my default search engine, and randomly earn SB as I complete searches in the normal course of the day~ you can also shop through SB, take surveys, and more). You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. (I'm currently headed for a $25 Amazon or Paypal GC~ haven't decided just yet). If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site. Plus, if you have to buy holiday gifts, might as well get an extra SB bonus for yourself, right?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 400 SB Bonus, (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Tuesday, November 29th 9am PDT/12pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday, December 2nd at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.