Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter Cooking Inspiration (Soup/Stew/Chowders?)


My fellow Crew-mates on the Homeschool Review Crew are joining in on a Roundup focusing on Winter Cooking Inspiration. I'm planning to head over and check out a few of the recipes myself shortly, but wanted to get a post up with some of *my* winter recipes. 

You can find most of these in the "recipes" tab at the top of my blog, but I figured I would put a post up for you all, in case you're needing a little inspiration. :) 


Yummy and Quick Chicken Korma   If you like Indian flavors, you should enjoy this one!


Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Casserole (I have no photos~ need to make it again soon, so I can add some photos! It was Sooooo yummy!)

McGyver Meatball Salad  ~ This one was inspired by a promotional product, but it is still one of my favorite salads. :)

French Fry Soup ~ Quick, easy, and yummy! What's not to like? (Soup is SOOOO good in the winter!)

 
Cauliflower Chowder ~ Another recipe inspired by a promotional product that quickly became a favorite. Unfortunately this Knorr Stock has been harder to come by, which makes me sad, because it is so good! You can use any Chicken broth in its place, though.

I also have a bunch of variations on a theme Chili Recipes: (Side note: They are ALL Beanless chilis)

Rich Autumn Chili
Wintry Weather ~ Low BudgetLentil Stew/Chili  

Mamma Loves Dadda No Bean Chili
Ricey Chili One Pot Meal (Casserole?) 

And a Holiday Dessert: 
Peppermint Bars

Hope that you find some inspiration here! Let me know if you make something, what you think of it, and how it turned out!
Blessings~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails