Friday, April 25, 2014

Nuggets of Gold (3 year Bible Curriculum, Grades 1-12, and more)

Hey there! I'm back with another batch of nuggets for you to check out.
Some are free, and some are just good deals! :)

Bible Road Trip I'll be adding this to my Free Homeschool Resources Online page.
Bible Road Trip is a 3 year Bible survey for grades PreK-12 in the Classical Style. There is a schedule, a list of resources to be used for each grade level, note-booking pages, and discussion questions. I've downloaded everything for the first week, and so far I'm impressed!

Something for the kitchen~ just saw these as I was poking around on Amazon:
not free, but a good deal (I think)

Anchor Hocking 4-Piece Palladian Cherry Window Cylinder Set Don't these look great for keeping grains, nuts, granola, etc? And such a fun color that will *pop* in your kitchen! :) Currently listed for $20.13 at Amazon (with a list price of $49.95), although prices on Amazon can change at any time.

I am reminded that I should mention Educents to you more often. I am an affiliate AND a customer of Educents~ where they offer deals of interest to homeschool families in a manner similar to groupon or living social. *Check the deals carefully, to see whether the $5.99 shipping is worth it or not for items that are shipped~ There is a set of 3 science kits currently on sale, and even with the shipping it beats purchasing from Amazon with Prime.


There are online resources where shipping doesn't even come into the picture, like the PetraLingua Online Language Courses for children 3-10 years of age~ the current deal is $11.99 which is 75% off a one year subscription. Languages included are English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, and Chinese. Not a bad way to try out a new language! :)

They also *almost always* offer some free printables to explore:
April Printables for Kids which is a neat little unit for Prek-2nd grade. It includes a lot of activities, and focuses on poetry and creative writing. I'm pretty impressed with it!

There is also a Spring Coloring Book for Kids  with 10 outline pictures~ handy if your child is begging for something to color...

During this convention season, Educents is offering a "Goodie Bag"  with some great deals from a variety of curriculum providers. One of them is CTC Math, which I reviewed today~ Educents is trying to make sure that every homeschooler knows about the 60% offer for homeschoolers!

OK, I think that will about wrap it up! Have a beautiful "springy" weekend!

Blessings~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know you were here. I appreciate "thoughtful" comments. :)

Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails